* [9fans] IWP9 Update
       [not found] <1382939094.4532043.1710384784202.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
@ 2024-03-14  2:53 ` Brian L. Stuart
From: Brian L. Stuart @ 2024-03-14  2:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Some of you may have noticed that the original deadline for the camera-readycopy of papers and the WiP reports is today.  The committee has decidedto extend that deadline by one week.  So anyone for whom the edits haveslid to the back burner, you've got a reprieve.  After the new deadline onthe 20th, we'll work on putting the online proceedings together.
Thanks,BLS

* Re: [9fans] iwp9 update
@ 2008-10-22 21:36   ` Noah Evans
From: Noah Evans @ 2008-10-22 21:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

That's my fault. I'll have an updated version by IWP9, I'm still
ironing out a few kinks.

On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 4:11 PM, Taj Khattra <taj.khattra@gmail.com> wrote:
> the formatting of the 'mrph' paper by noah evans seems buggered in a
> bunch of places (e.g. sentences starting and ending in midstream)

* Re: [9fans] iwp9 update
@ 2008-10-22 21:11 ` Taj Khattra
From: Taj Khattra @ 2008-10-22 21:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

the formatting of the 'mrph' paper by noah evans seems buggered in a
bunch of places (e.g. sentences starting and ending in midstream)

* [9fans] iwp9 update
@ 2008-10-22 16:37 spyros lalis
From: spyros lalis @ 2008-10-22 16:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

The program is now available:

http://iwp9.inf.uth.gr/program.html

The proceedings are available online too.

Printed proceedings will also be distributed,
giving priority to authors and people attending.

If someone else wishes to get a printed copy,
and has a friend who's attending, we'll try to
provide extra copies (subject to availability).

Spyros