* [9fans] C Programming in Plan 9 from Bell Labs
@ 2009-03-06 15:33 hugo rivera
From: hugo rivera @ 2009-03-06 15:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Hi, does anyone know of (or has) a pdf (ps) version of Pietro's C
Programming in Plan 9 from Bell Labs?
I was trying to print it from cat-v.org but for some reason I am not
able to do so.
Saludos
--
Hugo

* Re: [9fans] C Programming in Plan 9 from Bell Labs
@ 2009-03-08  3:01 ` Pietro Gagliardi
                     ` (2 more replies)
From: Pietro Gagliardi @ 2009-03-08  3:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

http://plan9.bell-labs.com/sources/contrib/pietro/programming.pdf

I uploaded a slightly updated version to /n/sources/contrib/pietro/
programming.ms and updated the PDF likewise. When I get more time I
will further expand the tutorial.

* Re: [9fans] C Programming in Plan 9 from Bell Labs
@ 2009-03-08  5:16   ` Bruce Ellis
From: Bruce Ellis @ 2009-03-08  5:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Is this a Plan-9 for dummies or do you intend to follow it with how to
actually use plan9 to your advantage?

brucee

@ 2009-03-08  6:18   ` John Barham
From: John Barham @ 2009-03-08  6:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

On Sat, Mar 7, 2009 at 7:01 PM, Pietro Gagliardi <pietro10@mac.com> wrote:
> http://plan9.bell-labs.com/sources/contrib/pietro/programming.pdf
>
> I uploaded a slightly updated version to
> /n/sources/contrib/pietro/programming.ms and updated the PDF likewise. When
> I get more time I will further expand the tutorial.

Overall nicely done so far.  I find it useful for getting a feel for
how the Plan 9 programming environment is different from the more
conventional Unix one.

* Re: [9fans] C Programming in Plan 9 from Bell Labs
@ 2009-03-09  7:51   ` hugo rivera
From: hugo rivera @ 2009-03-09  7:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

thank you.