* Re[2]: [9fans] pm postprocessor and g++
@ 2002-10-04 16:13 steve.simon
From: steve.simon @ 2002-10-04 16:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Is this what you are looking for?

    http://plan9.bell-labs.com/10thEdMan/

-Steve

Subject:    Re: [9fans] pm postprocessor and g++
Author: 9fans@cse.psu.edu
Date:       04/10/02 17:06

Related to this, are there manual pages
for other troff packages that are missing?

I know most of them are in google for their respective
unix versions, but perhaps they already exist in plan 9
and there's not need to re-import them...

* Re: Re[2]: [9fans] pm postprocessor and g++
@ 2002-10-04 23:17 Geoff Collyer
From: Geoff Collyer @ 2002-10-04 23:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I'm not sure what the legal status of refer is.  While at the Labs, I
compiled refer under APE and it worked without too much fuss.  I
changed some path names to fit Plan 9 better and I'm sure I had to fix
bugs that caused refer to break, since it is Mike Lesk code (see also
uucp, tbl).

[-- Attachment #2: Type: message/rfc822, Size: 1558 bytes --]

From: Fco.J.Ballesteros <nemo@plan9.escet.urjc.es>
To: 9fans@cse.psu.edu
Subject: Re: Re[2]: [9fans] pm postprocessor and g++
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 18:47:39 +0200

Not exactly.

I'm looking for some of those man pages added to replica :-)

I'm sorry I didn't do that myself, but these days I'm so
out of time that I just keep on using those pages on the web.

I've another question. Is refer available?
I'm using bib for troff, but I think refer is the `std' thing
for troff refs.

* Re: Re[2]: [9fans] pm postprocessor and g++
@ 2002-10-04 16:47 Fco.J.Ballesteros