* [9fans] Inferno and rio
@ 2001-11-09 13:42 paurea
From: paurea @ 2001-11-09 13:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Has anyone written something like the rio ui for inferno?. I have read
sometime ago on this list that some people are integrating inferno on
plan9 (sort of). What I mean is simpler. Just rio's ui for use on
inferno everywhere... or even the whole rio.
--
                 Saludos,
                         Gorka

"Curiosity sKilled the cat"

* Re: [9fans] Inferno and rio
@ 2001-11-10 10:24 forsyth
From: forsyth @ 2001-11-10 10:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

quite a few things are being done, but they won't be released for a
little while (all right, it's because i've spent time thinking about
what to do but only just started on the graphics side, because of time
required for other things).

providing rio's interface on other systems is one thing, but
on plan 9, it seems more attractive in many cases (to me)
to use draw and rio directly.  the all of inferno-in-a-window
becomes a special case of that.

[-- Attachment #2: Type: message/rfc822, Size: 2542 bytes --]

To: 9fans@cse.psu.edu
Subject: [9fans] Inferno and rio