* [9fans] 9fans archives
@ 2001-11-23 16:32 paurea
From: paurea @ 2001-11-23 16:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Would it be possible to put a compressed copy of the archives on the web?.
It takes too long to download...
--
                 Saludos,
                         Gorka

"Curiosity sKilled the cat"

* [9fans] 9fans Archives
@ 2009-02-11  0:38 Akshat Kumar
From: Akshat Kumar @ 2009-02-11  0:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

In the Plan 9 spirit, how about serving them over 9P?  That and an
Acme interface completes the picture.

Then I can properly conduct searches too.
no more wasting time with unresourceful web browsers
ak

* [9fans] 9fans archives
@ 1997-09-03  3:25 Scott
From: Scott @ 1997-09-03  3:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

I've put a link to the 9fans archives on my web page
<http://www.cse.psu.edu/~schwartz/9fans/archives/>.
Indexing is rudimentary, just a grep of subject lines
<http://www.cse.psu.edu/~schwartz/9fans/index>.

Also on my web page, I've coined the new longest word in computer
science, antidisenhancementarianism, which describes the campaign by
non-mothra web browser vendors to cause ocular RSI, as well as the more
general trends away from the sort of quiet class that 9fans appreciate.