* Plan9 complete source for raspberry pi
@ 2020-03-19 12:15 borkar.prakash1
From: borkar.prakash1 @ 2020-03-19 12:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

How do i clone the complete source of plan9 port for raspberry pi? Is there any repository  url?

Thanks
Prakash

* Re: [9fans] Plan9 complete source for raspberry pi
@ 2020-03-19 12:51 ` fgergo
From: fgergo @ 2020-03-19 12:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

It's the same for all architectures and operating systems.
Just follow instructions on the plan9port page:
https://9fans.github.io/plan9port/

If that fails, please share a literal transcript of your shell interaction.

@ 2020-03-19 12:57 ` Iruatã Souza
From: Iruatã Souza @ 2020-03-19 12:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hi,

You can clone http://code.9front.org/hg/plan9front/ for 9front.
For the rpi code in the kernel, check sys/src/9/bcm64 (pi3 and pi4),
and sys/src/9/bcm (pi and pi2).

@ 2020-03-19 13:41   ` fgergo
From: fgergo @ 2020-03-19 13:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hm, I just realized you did not ask about plan9port but about the
plan9 port. Sorry for the confusion.

@ 2020-03-19 13:52     ` Richard Miller
From: Richard Miller @ 2020-03-19 13:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

If it's the original Plan 9 from Bell Labs that you want,
another option is to grab the SD card image from
https://9p.io/sources/contrib/miller/9pi.img.gz and install
it on a Raspberry Pi.  Source for the whole system is included.
The only pi-specific part is in the kernel directory /sys/src/9/bcm,
which can also be browsed at https://9p.io/sources/contrib/miller/9/bcm

* Re: [9fans] Plan9 complete source for raspberry pi
@ 2020-03-20 13:57       ` borkar.prakash1
From: borkar.prakash1 @ 2020-03-20 13:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hi Richard,

I am reading the code for ether4330.c and emmc.c for many days. I tried to port it on bare metal it didn't work for me till now.

I would like to build the plan9 with your bcm sources and do some logging inorder fix things in my code.

For instance, the interrupt handler in emmc.c is never called in my code although the interrupts like timer are working fine.

Please share any build commands in order to build Plan9 for RaspberryPi 3B.

@ 2020-03-20 15:28         ` Richard Miller
From: Richard Miller @ 2020-03-20 15:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> Please share any build commands in order to build Plan9 for RaspberryPi 3B.

Hi Prakash,

I'll get in touch with you off-list to help with this.

-- Richard