* [9fans] tclport - stat problems
@ 2003-04-30  9:10 will551
From: will551 @ 2003-04-30  9:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

hi
The tcl port is going well - I have a standalone binary "tclsh"
at the moment and am successfully running some test scripts.
I am have a problem with the function stat.
When I ask for the file size of a file with the tcl "file" command I get
a huge number that doesnt seem to relate to the file size at all:
% file size blah.file
512341234556

I have traced the call in the tcl code and all it does is call the
stat function. I wrote the code in a standalone C program and it worked
fine. So maybe its memory problems? but I have tried a malloc on the
stat structure and tried sending the address of a stat structure, all
to no avail.
The tcl binary is about 5.5 megs...
Anyone have any ideas
l8r