* [9fans] IWP9 slides and materials
@ 2024-04-23 11:08 David Boddie
From: David Boddie @ 2024-04-23 11:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans; +Cc: inferno-os

I wasn't able to push my IWP9 slides to GitHub until late last week, so here
they are for those who are interested:

https://github.com/dboddie/inferno-cortex-m-paper

The slides and paper from the previous year are also available:

https://github.com/dboddie/inferno-freeze-slides

David

* [9fans] Re: IWP9 slides and materials
@ 2024-04-27  5:20 ` a
From: a @ 2024-04-27  5:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Thanks; I really enjoyed the talk. Is your version of the thumb toolchain in one of your repos?

* [9fans] Re: IWP9 slides and materials
@ 2024-04-27 10:48   ` david
From: david @ 2024-04-27 10:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans