* [9fans] IWP9 Hotels
       [not found] <1765424486.4154500.1706820867508.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
@ 2024-02-01 20:54 ` Brian L. Stuart
From: Brian L. Stuart @ 2024-02-01 20:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

A week ago I sent out a request for interest in a hotel room block at $200/night.  I got exactly one response saying that's what AirBNB is for.  Unless I hear differently by sometime tomorrow, I'll interpret the lack of response as indicating that everyone has or is planning to make their own arrangements and that I should tell them to cancel the request and release the rooms.

Thanks,
BLS

only message in thread, other threads:[~2024-02-01 20:55 UTC | newest]