* [9fans] screen capturing
@ 2005-05-18  7:27 Sergey Reva
From: Sergey Reva @ 2005-05-18  7:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Hello Fans,

As part of playing with thread library, I wrote program for screen
capturing. 'togif' can be used for creating little movie (look good only in 8bit mode)

For now my site on little reconstruction, so contact directly for source.

Sergey
--
http://rs-rlab.narod.ru                          mailto:rs_rlab@mail.ru

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-05-18  7:27 UTC | newest]