* Re: [9fans] tclport - stat problems
       [not found] <282797405@snellwilcox.com>
@ 2003-04-30  9:33 ` steve.simon
From: steve.simon @ 2003-04-30  9:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

A guess:
File sizes are 64 bit in plan9 - maybe
the tcl source assumes 32 bit files?

-Steve

* [9fans] tclport - stat problems - fix
@ 2003-05-01  8:09   ` will551
From: will551 @ 2003-05-01  8:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

hi
got that problem with stat fixed around midnight last night!
turned out that the default compile for Tcl was setting some
types to different types e.g. size_t to int. Some of these
types were used in the stat structure which of course was
already compiled with the original sizes.
I am running the Tcl test procedures at the moment so
will hopefully have a build early next week.
l8r
will551