* NCR SCSI drivers etc..
@ 1997-05-19  8:51 Nigel
From: Nigel @ 1997-05-19  8:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have moved my FTP stuff from plan9.cs.york.ac.uk to my web pages,
www.cotswold.demon.co.uk.

This includes

1. Boot images for NCR SCSI only systems
2. Source for the NCR driver
3. Psion 3 netkey

Note that thanks to forsyth there is one minor and one major bug fix to
the NCR driver as well.

Nigel Roles, Symbionics

only message in thread, other threads:[~1997-05-19  8:51 UTC | newest]