* apologies
@ 1997-07-08 14:36 Lucio
From: Lucio @ 1997-07-08 14:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hm.  I guess I should be a touch more tactful.

Thing is, I think Plan 9 would knock the spots off any Microsoft
product if one could identify its rough edges and one smoothed
them out.

I don't think Win-anything will ever match Plan 9's creative, dare
I say genial, thinking, but it will swamp the market and I, amongst
many, will be the poorer for it.

I'm sorry if in venting my frustrations I offended anyone (other
than Bill Gates :-).
--
Lucio de Re (lucio@proxima.alt.za)
Disclaimer: I'm working at getting my opinions to agree with me.

only message in thread, other threads:[~1997-07-08 14:36 UTC | newest]