* [9fans] CD-writer and Plan9
@ 1997-08-11 15:34 Henner
From: Henner @ 1997-08-11 15:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello everybody!

A while ago I dicovered the man-pages for pip, the CD-writer
workbench and I really like the idea to be able to make my
own CD-ROMs with Plan9. But as so often, it's not easy to
get the supported CD-writer anymore. So, is there anybody
who has a newer model in use? Please send my the CD-writer's
name and model-number?

BTW, how well does pip works? Is somebody working on a UDF
version of pip and - of course - on a UDF server?

Regards,

	Henner

only message in thread, other threads:[~1997-08-11 15:34 UTC | newest]