* [9fans] $10 Cable TV Descramblers
@ 1997-08-24 15:32 55969926
From: 55969926 @ 1997-08-24 15:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

Did you know that it is now legal to own a descrambler.  Many years ago, AT&T had the monopoly of renting telephones to consumers.  Then the FCC ruled that it was legal for consumers to own their own telephones.  Now the law has been changed for cable T.V. equipment too.  It is now legal for you to own your own equipment to take advantage of all the latest features available as well as saving big money on all the rental fees.

Did you know that you can build a cable T.V. descrambler with a screwdriver and a few parts from your local Radio Shack?  That's right. All the parts you need can be purchased at the local electronics store for under $12.00.

Just think... You can have ALL of the premium movie & pay-per-view channels and events in your home every month.  Anyone can make teh device too.  I know of several people who have these "black boxes", and they all paid at least $300.00 for theirs

Would you like to have one???

If you send $10 cash or money order to the address below, along with a self addressed & stamped envelope, I will send you instructions within 24 hours of receiving it.

If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied, I will gladly refund you ten dollars.

Please send $10 cash or money order to:
CABLE BOX
P.O. Box 5034
Bend, Oregon 97708

Please note, it is your responsibility to let the cable T.V. company know that you have your own equipment, since they can not detect it.  It is also your responsibility to pay for any services you receive.  This information is for educational purposes only.

only message in thread, other threads:[~1997-08-24 15:32 UTC | newest]