* [9fans] If you look in the mirror and don't like what you see
@ 1997-08-31  3:17 If
From: If @ 1997-08-31  3:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

<HTML><PRE><BODY BGCOLOR="#000000"><FONT COLOR="#00FFFF" SIZE=3>
Have you ever noticed that when you are bigger than usual, people look at you when you eat?  It seems that what they want to tell you is "You wouldn't be this big if you didn't eat all this stuff!"

Hi, my name is Ed.  I am a real person who lives in Palm Springs, CA.  And until a year ago I was the fat guy that everybody was looking at. Believe me, I had no life!  I didn't go out, I couldn't shop at regular stores (well, for shoes may be), I was too embarassed to go to the pool when there were people around.  Hey, if you are one of the 80% percent of Americans who are overweight, you know how I felt!  But I wasn't simply overweight, I was fat!  My height is 5'9" and I weighed 290 lbs!

Over 2-3 years I tried miriads of different diets.  Guess what, they did not work!  I would even try to starve myself, but I just didn't have the guts to do it for more than one day.

Then I turned for help to the doctor, this was the last resort!  To myself I was thinking "If the doctor doesn't help, nobody will.  I'll just eat till my heart stops!"  Well, guess what he did?  He prescribed Phen-Fen!  Have you listened to the news lately?!  Need I say more?

And then a miracle happened!  My uncle (who is a businessman and travels a lot) said he had one thing that could save my life.  Believe me, I wasn't very optimistic.  But when I looked through it I said to myself "Hey, I can do this and what do I have to lose except for a 100 lbs"  That was the only thing that did not require strenuous physical activities, chemicals or herbs, or any exotic food supplements - I could get anything I needed from the store!  Sounds too good to be true?  It did to me!

To make the story short, I lost 8 lbs in my first week, and have been loosing weight ever since!  Later I found out, that this program (not a diet!) is used by hospitals worldwide for patients with heart condition.  Those folks can not wait for a year to lose 10 lbs, they need to be in the operation room as soon as possible, 20-30 lbs thinner.

Today I decided to bring you this extraordinary opportunity.  With minimal effort and minimal investment you can change your life forever! Ask yourself one question, "Am I worth it?", and if the answer is "yes", take the action.  Do it for yourselves and your loved ones!  I'm sure glad I did!

To get this complete wonder-working program, please send a single payment (check or money order) of $19.95 (including S&H) to:

VIK Enterprises, Dept 101
3940 Laurel Canyon Blvd., Suite #292
Studio City, CA  91604

Please enclose your e-mail address, or mailing address if you prefer to have it mailed to you.  Allow 1 week for delivery.  CA residents please add 8.25% sales tax.

</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZ

* [9fans] If you look in the mirror and don't like what you see
@ 1997-08-31  5:40 If
From: If @ 1997-08-31  5:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

[...]

</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3>

* [9fans] If you look in the mirror and don't like what you see
@ 1997-08-31  3:24 Dan
From: Dan @ 1997-08-31  3:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am away for the weekend attending the wedding of friends, and
will be back at work Tuesday, Sep. 2.  I'll read your message
when I return.

In case of emergency I be reached at 302-655-4963.

			--Dan