* [9fans] small acme bug
@ 1997-10-03 14:46 gdb
From: gdb @ 1997-10-03 14:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

I've made so many changes to my system I don't know
if this applies to everyone, but here it is.

In a "win" window of acme, cd to /bin and type pwd.
If you get an error (like I did) then this is the fix.

in /sys/src/cmd/acme.l about line 81 change the order
of the binds.  Move bind("/acme/bin", "/bin", MBEFORE);
to *after* the bind guarded by if(cputype).

David Butler
gdb@dbSystems.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~1997-10-03 14:46 UTC | newest]