* [9fans] u9fs problems
@ 1997-12-17 18:15 Ed
From: Ed @ 1997-12-17 18:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

We use u9fs on 2 environments here at Nevada.  Solaris and DEC Ultrix.
Ultrix always allows connections, Solaris sometimes refuses, but if I
reboot my terminal Solaris allows me to connect.  Don't know why this
is.  It happened this morning.  My account name is the same on both
unix and plan 9, of course.  U9fs in both environments is not running
SUIDed to root and it is started via inetd with out TCP wrappers.
Presently we have 4 plan 9 terminals and 1 plan 9 file server.

Ed Wishart                           The only constant in life is change.
Computer Science Department/171
University of Nevada
Reno, NV 89557 USA
Internet: ed@cs.unr.edu

only message in thread, other threads:[~1997-12-17 18:15 UTC | newest]