* [9fans] A patch to 8.5 window
@ 1998-04-10 18:41 arisawa
From: arisawa @ 1998-04-10 18:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello 9fans!

I have written a patch to 8.5 window.
The outlook is completely different from that of original window.
The patch adds the followings:
1. title bar and resizing bar similar to that of NEXTSTEP
	Operations using middle/right mouse button is kept available.
2. improved Move operation under right mouse button.
3. scrolling nob that enables smooth scrolling using middle mouse button.
4. Grab menu to copy image in the window.
5. Look menu to search text using regular expression.

The URL of the patch is:
ftp://plan9.aichi-u.ac.jp/9win/9win.bod

1998/04/10
Kenji Arisawa
E-mail: arisawa@aichi-u.ac.jp (Kenji Arisawa)

* [9fans] A patch to 8.5 window
@ 1998-04-12 23:09 arisawa
From: arisawa @ 1998-04-12 23:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello 9fans!

Two days ago I announced a patch to 8.5 window:
>I have written a patch to 8.5 window.
>The outlook is completely different from that of original window.
>The patch adds the followings:
>1. title bar and resizing bar similar to that of NEXTSTEP
>	Operations using middle/right mouse button is kept available.
>2. improved Move operation under right mouse button.
>3. scrolling nob that enables smooth scrolling using middle mouse button.
>4. Grab menu to copy image in the window.
>5. Look menu to search text using regular expression.
>
>The URL of the patch is:
>ftp://plan9.aichi-u.ac.jp/9win/9win.bod

I found a problem in this patch on supporting graphical applications.
Therefore I fixed this problem.