* [9fans] NCR53C8XX pc file server
@ 1998-06-04 15:46 Nigel
From: Nigel @ 1998-06-04 15:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

See the 875.tar on

http://www.cotswold.demon.co.uk/dist/ncr/src/index.htm

It can be #ifdeffed to be a fileserver driver as well.

There are at least 4 file servers in the world (!) using this driver.

Note that you need to add some extra space to the kernel page map in
addition to the
physical memory; say 1Mb. I really must add this to the web page.

@ 1998-06-04 17:15 forsyth
From: forsyth @ 1998-06-04 17:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

our file server at work has been up for over a year
using nigel's 53c8xx driver with a symbios fast-wide
controller and some variety of 4.2gb ibm ultrastar
fast-wide drive.

* [9fans] NCR53C8XX pc file server
@ 1998-06-04 15:21 Janusz