* [9fans] AGP supported?
@ 1998-07-22 16:21 jim
From: jim @ 1998-07-22 16:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

As far as Plan9/Brazil are concerned, there's no difference between
PCI and AGP, AGP cards are just detected as PCI cards.
Thanks to Richard Miller I have both Plan9 and Brazil code for the current
crop of ATI cards including the xpert@work (I have the 4MB PCI version).
Unfortunately I haven't had the time to set up a Plan9 system to test
all the recent changes but I'd be happy to give you what I think is needed
for testing and feedback.

--jim

Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 08:30:28 -0700 (PDT)
From: Frank Gleason <halcyon.com!frankg>
To: cse.psu.edu!9fans
Subject: [9fans] AGP supported?
Sender: cse.psu.edu!owner-9fans

Has anyone tried using a card in the AGP slot?

I need to replace my Diamond S3 and would like
to use an ATI XPERT@work 8mb AGP.

I would be willing to look at integrating
Brazil code if needed.

frankg@halcyon.com

* [9fans] AGP supported?
@ 1998-07-22 15:30 Frank