* [9fans] What's going on comp.os.plan9?
@ 1998-10-12 17:09 Richard
From: Richard @ 1998-10-12 17:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

okamoto@granite.cias.osakafu-u.ac.jp writes:

>I tried to search the reason why we have no news feed
>of comp.os.plan9, and got that this status is valid :-)
>for a long of a year.  Yes, our univ. (whole of us) has
>not received comp.os.plan9 which I did not know
>because I've been joining this mailing-list.
>I'm trying to fix it.

for a long time, maybe a year, Netcom's news spool has
contained no comp.os.plan9 articles except the monthly
posting of the FAQ.  The fact that the FAQ does make it
to Netcom but none of the other posts do suggests that
the gateway is not routing the mailing-list traffic to
the newsgroup.

* [9fans] What's going on comp.os.plan9?
@ 1998-10-12 17:29 Icarus
From: Icarus @ 1998-10-12 17:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Mon, Oct 12, 1998 at 03:04:06PM +0900, okamoto@granite.cias.osakafu-u.ac.jp wrote:
> I tried to search the reason why we have no news feed
> of comp.os.plan9, and got that this status is valid :-)

Oops, someone who would rather remain nameless altered our nntpxmit
script some time ago so that no articles were being posted at all
from Bath, which includes all the articles which were being injected
into the moderated newsgroup.

Articles are now being sent out.

My apologies.
Icarus

* [9fans] What's going on comp.os.plan9?
@ 1998-10-12  6:04 okamoto
From: okamoto @ 1998-10-12  6:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thanks Jean and Scott.

I tried to search the reason why we have no news feed
of comp.os.plan9, and got that this status is valid :-)
for a long of a year.  Yes, our univ. (whole of us) has
not received comp.os.plan9 which I did not know
because I've been joining this mailing-list.
I'm trying to fix it.

However, It may indicate something of Plan 9's status
in Japan. ;_;

Kenji

* [9fans] What's going on comp.os.plan9?
@ 1998-10-10 17:15 Scott
From: Scott @ 1998-10-10 17:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

okamoto@granite.cias.osakafu-u.ac.jp writes:
| I've just found a post of plan.FAQ.  However, it's all
| I see on the newsgroup these days...

We all just read the mailing list.

* [9fans] What's going on comp.os.plan9?
@ 1998-10-10  9:28 okamoto
From: okamoto @ 1998-10-10  9:28 UTC (permalink / raw)