* [9fans] Re: Anonimity (Was: SCSI woes.)
@ 1998-11-10  3:41 James
From: James @ 1998-11-10  3:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Mon, 09 Nov 1998 12:13:00 -0800 I wrote:
< Check out http://plan9.bell-labs.com/cm/cs/picdir.html. jmk is Jim McKie.

Someone pointed out that I had been responding to an ancient message.
That confused me, since it was marked as an unseen message in my inbox.
I think what happened is my auto-indexing auto-filing script must have
gotten confused and popped it in there -- I don't see any indication that
anybody else got that message!  Sorry for the confusion!

Jim

* [9fans] Re: Anonimity (Was: SCSI woes.)
@ 1998-11-09 20:13 James
From: James @ 1998-11-09 20:13 UTC (permalink / raw)