* [9fans] SiS VGA Chipset
@ 1998-12-09 11:10 Lucio
From: Lucio @ 1998-12-09 11:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

According to Kenji Arisawa:

> I have ASUS SP97-V motherboard. The on-board VGA chipset is SiS
> 5598.
> I am happy if I have the driver for Plan9.

That's precisely the device I have in mind.  I have no doubt that the
three SP97-Vs that are currently my primary servers will soon become
available to run Plan 9 on, in which instance I'd like to use the
on-board chipset :-)  In fact, one machine is available as a
workstation already, albeit to be shared with NetBSD and some flavours
of MSWindows.

++L

* [9fans] SiS VGA Chipset
@ 1998-12-10  0:55 Kenji
From: Kenji @ 1998-12-10  0:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

>I have no doubt that the three SP97-Vs that are currently
>my primary servers will soon become available to run Plan 9 on,
Nice!
Please let me know, when the driver become available.

Kenji Arisawa
E-mail: arisawa@aichi-u.ac.jp

* [9fans] SiS VGA Chipset
@ 1998-12-09  4:34 Kenji