* [9fans] looking for dec21143 ether driver for 9pc
@ 1999-02-23 10:15 forsyth
From: forsyth @ 1999-02-23 10:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

>>Linux tulip.c and de4x5.c scared me off...

fortunately, for the 2114x jmk did all the hard work as usual,
and a few months ago ngr ported it back to plan9
and added PNIC support (Netgear FA310TX),
which might have been more hard work.
it was done so as to allow the use of the original plan9
drivers as well as (slightly modified) brazil ones.
(the brazil i/o interface is different.)
i've been using the result for several months, at both
10 and 100 mbits -- on the Netgear FA310TX, though, not a 2114x --
and ported back the 3c905 driver as well, which
i've been using for about a month at work,
on both a 10/100 hub and a 10/100 switch.  the week before last
i ported the brazil 8390 drivers (for cards i can check).
all we need to do is to boddle the result.

* [9fans] looking for dec21143 ether driver for 9pc
@ 1999-02-23  4:30 iwane
From: iwane @ 1999-02-23  4:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

9fans,

I have a cheap pci ether card with DEC 21143 chip on it,
and am looking for a driver for this card. Does anyone
have one? The card is supposed to be able to do 100M,
but I'd be glad to have only a 10M capability.

Linux tulip.c and de4x5.c scared me off...

Thanks,

Kazumi