* [9fans] Sparc Station's audio device driver?
@ 1999-02-24  4:45 okamoto
From: okamoto @ 1999-02-24  4:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

>the Crystal 4231 CODEC. i think that's in everything

As I'm using Sparc ELC(4c architecture), the chip is
amd79C30 accoding to NetBSD code.

Kenji

* [9fans] Sparc Station's audio device driver?
@ 1999-02-23 11:21 Bengt
From: Bengt @ 1999-02-23 11:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

> what chip(s) do they use in the sparc?

recommended reading:
http://www.sunhelp.com
probably the most complete sun site.

Best Wishes, Bengt
Everything aforementioned should be regarded as totally private
opinions, and nothing else. bengt@softwell.se
``His great strength is that he is uncompromising. It would make
him physically ill to think of programming in C++.''

* [9fans] Sparc Station's audio device driver?
@ 1999-02-23 10:27 forsyth
From: forsyth @ 1999-02-23 10:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

>>the Crystal 4231 CODEC. i think that's in everything

i've got a driver for that for the bebox.
i'll have to look at the code first and
try playing a few mp3 files through it.

* [9fans] Sparc Station's audio device driver?
@ 1999-02-23 10:14 Elliott
From: Elliott @ 1999-02-23 10:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

the Crystal 4231 CODEC. i think that's in everything
including the Ultras. (the only "audio device" that Linux
for the Ultra supports is the keyboard, mind. i've no
idea what that uses.)

--
"Plan 9? Ah, yes: Plan 9 deals with the resurrection of the dead."
	http://plan9.bell-labs.com/plan9/

* [9fans] Sparc Station's audio device driver?
@ 1999-02-23  9:57 forsyth
From: forsyth @ 1999-02-23  9:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 1999-02-23  3:36 okamoto
From: okamoto @ 1999-02-23  3:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

Does anyone have an audio device driver for Sparc
Station (4c)?  I've just glanced the audio codes of
NetBSD, and got it's not easy to me.  ^_^

Kenji