* [9fans] Plan 9 screen dump
@ 1999-04-17 13:58 Steve
From: Steve @ 1999-04-17 13:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

I don't have a working terminal right now to test this on,
but try fb/pic2ps /dev/screen > screen.eps

> How do I get a screen dump of Plan 9 in a eps file, for example? Because
> I'd like to put this screen in a Latex document.

* [9fans] Plan 9 screen dump
@ 1999-04-17 10:31
From:  @ 1999-04-17 10:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

--------------CA6F8C47D499D37A3C9A0174

    Thanks Russ and Steve. I ran the fb/pic2ps command, but when I open the
eps file I don�t get a good resolution.

    Thanks.

Franklin.

--------------CA6F8C47D499D37A3C9A0174

begin:vcard
n:Franca;Franklin
tel;home:Rua Luverci Pereira de Souza, 1120 Cidade Universtit�ria
tel;work:UNICAMP
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1
email;internet:franklin.franca