* [9fans] Usenix??
@ 1999-04-30  4:06 presotto
From: presotto @ 1999-04-30  4:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

--upas-oafjmahayhlrfzxwdcbkjftovi

I'll be going modulo the usual disasters.  Not much to
report though.  Right now we're busy doing a lot of
the cruddy stuff that we used to denigrate; mime,
ntp support, all singing and dancing native browser,

However, we have yet to do the big things we want
to do before we consider the next release and it is
premature to talk about them.

Perhaps people should just button hole me (and anyone
else that shows up) for one on one chats.  It would
be more profitable.
--upas-oafjmahayhlrfzxwdcbkjftovi

From: ed@washoe.cs.unr.edu
To: 9fans@cse.psu.edu
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 20:08:14 PDT
Subject: [9fans] Usenix??
Sender: owner-9fans@cse.psu.edu

Scott Schwartz <schwartz@bio.cse.psu.edu writes:

Anyone going to usenix?

I am.  Any chance of getting folks from Lucent to set up
a BOF on Plan 9 and its descendants?

--upas-oafjmahayhlrfzxwdcbkjftovi--

* Re: [9fans] usenix?
@ 2001-05-23 22:26 ` Sam Ducksworth
From: Sam Ducksworth @ 2001-05-23 22:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

mmmmmmmmm...beeerrrr

On Wed, 23 May 2001 forsyth@caldo.demon.co.uk wrote:

> i was hoping to have some Infernal Brew (Wickwar Brewery, ``a
> devilishly drinkable, silky, smooth, pale brown ale; full-flavoured,
> well balanced, with a long lasting malty, dry finish'') at our stand
> but unfortunately it turns out that Americans aren't allowed to import
> or perhaps even drink unpasteurised bottle-conditioned beer.

this is why i like to make my own beer.

--sam

* Re: [9fans] usenix?
@ 2001-05-23 21:46 forsyth
From: forsyth @ 2001-05-23 21:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

i was hoping to have some Infernal Brew (Wickwar Brewery, ``a
devilishly drinkable, silky, smooth, pale brown ale; full-flavoured,
well balanced, with a long lasting malty, dry finish'') at our stand
but unfortunately it turns out that Americans aren't allowed to import
or perhaps even drink unpasteurised bottle-conditioned beer.

[-- Attachment #2: Type: message/rfc822, Size: 1583 bytes --]

From: "Scott Schwartz" <schwartz@bio.cse.psu.edu>
To: 9fans@cse.psu.edu
Date: 23 May 2001 19:03:31 -0000

Anyone going to usenix?  Shall we schedule a BOF?

* Re: [9fans] usenix?
@ 2001-05-23 19:11 ` Martin Harriss
From: Martin Harriss @ 2001-05-23 19:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Scott Schwartz wrote:

> Anyone going to usenix?  Shall we schedule a BOF?

I'll be there.  Would be nice to have a 9BOF.

Martin

* [9fans] usenix?
@ 2001-05-23 19:03 Scott Schwartz
From: Scott Schwartz @ 2001-05-23 19:03 UTC (permalink / raw)