* Re: [9fans] troff and fonts
@ 2022-09-23  9:54 umbraticus
From: umbraticus @ 2022-09-23  9:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Someone in another forum chased down the sdf thing.

Here is an example:
https://fontforge.org/downloads/Big5.txt

and here is the format:
https://manpages.ubuntu.com/manpages/jammy/man1/ttf2tfm.1.html#subfont%20definition%20files

Hope that helps,

umbraticus

* [9fans] troff and fonts
@ 2022-09-16 16:52 Maurizio Boriani
From: Maurizio Boriani @ 2022-09-16 16:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Hi,
  I've ttf font, for example[1], and I would like have 'em working with p9p
troff.

  I see some stuff in p9p/troff/font/devutf/ (the ones which I use with
.ft request).

  Is there a way to "convert" [1] into p9p/troff/font/devutf/

Thank you,

best regards

[1]. https://github.com/googlefonts/ibarrareal

--