* [9fans] IWP9 attendess
@ 2007-12-02 20:59 ron minnich
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: ron minnich @ 2007-12-02 20:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

we will have a group offering rides from murray hill inn.

Let's meet in the lobby at 0845 AM (SHARP!) monday morning and those
of us with cars can give you a ride up.

Remember, if you are interested in THNX, bring 2 G usb stick.

Aki just made the graphics performance 40x better.

thanks

ron

* Re: [9fans] IWP9 attendess
@ 2007-12-02 21:10 ` Sape Mullender
From: Sape Mullender @ 2007-12-02 21:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> we will have a group offering rides from murray hill inn.
>
> Let's meet in the lobby at 0845 AM (SHARP!) monday morning and those
> of us with cars can give you a ride up.

There may be some who come by train arriving at the Murray Hill station
at 9:16.  Those staying at the MH Inn with car might arrange to pick them
up on their way to Bell Labs...

	Sape

* Re: [9fans] IWP9 attendess
@ 2007-12-02 21:56 ` Pietro Gagliardi
From: Pietro Gagliardi @ 2007-12-02 21:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

What exactly is THNX?

On Dec 2, 2007, at 3:59 PM, ron minnich wrote:

> we will have a group offering rides from murray hill inn.
>
> Let's meet in the lobby at 0845 AM (SHARP!) monday morning and those
> of us with cars can give you a ride up.
>
> Remember, if you are interested in THNX, bring 2 G usb stick.
>
> Aki just made the graphics performance 40x better.
>
> thanks
>
> ron

* Re: [9fans] IWP9 attendess
@ 2007-12-02 22:01   ` Jeff Sickel
From: Jeff Sickel @ 2007-12-02 22:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

And since it doesn't look like I'll make it (bad weather & overbooked
flights) can you forward an address where I can send a 2GB USB stick?

-jas

On Dec 2, 2007, at 3:56 PM, Pietro Gagliardi <pietro10@mac.com> wrote:

> What exactly is THNX?
>
> On Dec 2, 2007, at 3:59 PM, ron minnich wrote:
>
>> we will have a group offering rides from murray hill inn.
>>
>> Let's meet in the lobby at 0845 AM (SHARP!) monday morning and those
>> of us with cars can give you a ride up.
>>
>> Remember, if you are interested in THNX, bring 2 G usb stick.
>>
>> Aki just made the graphics performance 40x better.
>>
>> thanks
>>
>> ron

* Re: [9fans] IWP9 attendess
@ 2007-12-02 22:51   ` Iruata Souza
From: Iruata Souza @ 2007-12-02 22:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

On Dec 2, 2007 7:56 PM, Pietro Gagliardi <pietro10@mac.com> wrote:
> What exactly is THNX?

what exatcly is 'search the archives'?

* Re: [9fans] IWP9 attendess
@ 2007-12-02 22:52     ` Iruata Souza
From: Iruata Souza @ 2007-12-02 22:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

On Dec 2, 2007 8:51 PM, Iruata Souza <iru.muzgo@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 2, 2007 7:56 PM, Pietro Gagliardi <pietro10@mac.com> wrote:
> > What exactly is THNX?
> >

> what exatcly is 'search the archives'?

what exactly is typo?
sorry.

* Re: [9fans] IWP9 attendess
@ 2007-12-02 23:45   ` arisawa
From: arisawa @ 2007-12-02 23:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Hello,

Sorry I misunderstood "Murray Hill Inn" for http://
www.murrayhillinn.com/,
so I will go by Train.

Kenji Arisawa

On 2007/12/03, at 6:10, Sape Mullender wrote:

>> we will have a group offering rides from murray hill inn.
>>
>> Let's meet in the lobby at 0845 AM (SHARP!) monday morning and those
>> of us with cars can give you a ride up.
>
> There may be some who come by train arriving at the Murray Hill
> station
> at 9:16.  Those staying at the MH Inn with car might arrange to
> pick them
> up on their way to Bell Labs...
>
> 	Sape

* Re: [9fans] IWP9 attendess
@ 2007-12-03  2:48     ` Bruce Ellis
From: Bruce Ellis @ 2007-12-03  2:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

walk up the hill, you lazy bastards.

* Re: [9fans] IWP9 attendess
@ 2007-12-03  2:50     ` Sape Mullender
From: Sape Mullender @ 2007-12-03  2:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> Sorry I misunderstood "Murray Hill Inn" for http://
> www.murrayhillinn.com/,
> so I will go by Train.

If you are at the Murray Hill Inn (the hotel), you can ride with the
others who stay there (I hope).  If you stay in New York City, you need to
take the train.

>From the Murray Hill Inn, you can walk to Bell Labs.  You will almost pass
the Murray Hill railway station.  You can also walk from the Murray Hill
Railway Station.  From the hotel, the distance is less than one mile.  From the
railway station, half a mile.

	Sape

* Re: [9fans] IWP9 attendess
@ 2007-12-03  2:57 ` marina
From: marina @ 2007-12-03  2:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

I will try to show up early at murray hill inn if i do not manage
to get hopelesly lost as i did tonight.

I am at the best western on rt 22 in N Plainsfield.

--- Marina Brown (tsygrl)

On Sun, 2 Dec 2007, ron minnich wrote:

> we will have a group offering rides from murray hill inn.
>
> Let's meet in the lobby at 0845 AM (SHARP!) monday morning and those
> of us with cars can give you a ride up.
>
> Remember, if you are interested in THNX, bring 2 G usb stick.
>
> Aki just made the graphics performance 40x better.
>
> thanks
>
> ron

* Re: [9fans] IWP9 attendess
@ 2007-12-03  3:04   ` Jeff Sickel
From: Jeff Sickel @ 2007-12-03  3:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

lazy we may be.. but I will try and make it there after 12:30...
providing the flight gets in and I'm not stranded in Raleigh.

-jas

* Re: [9fans] IWP9 attendess
@ 2007-12-03  4:33       ` Eric Van Hensbergen
From: Eric Van Hensbergen @ 2007-12-03  4:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

On Dec 2, 2007 8:48 PM, Bruce Ellis <bruce.ellis@gmail.com> wrote:
> walk up the hill, you lazy bastards.

Are you here, I've got your P vs NP book....

        -eric