* [9fans] Crash on reboot (in KVM)
@ 2015-01-03 18:06 Matěj Cepl
From: Matěj Cepl @ 2015-01-03 18:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hi,

I have installed (with a kind help of anth_x on #plan9) Plan 9
from http://plan9.bell-labs.com/plan9/download.html in the
KVM/libvirt virtual machine on my RHEL-7. Everything went
smoothly except when restarting the virtual machine after
finishing the installation, the system crashes. The only
information I am able to provide is this screenshot
http://mcepl.fedorapeople.org/tmp/Screenshot_glenda_2015-01-03_18_24_15.png
Any ideas, what's wrong?

Best,

Matěj