* [9fans] Is there a boddle for NE2000  ethernet pci cards?
@ 2000-01-10  8:39 Nigel
From: Nigel @ 2000-01-10  8:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have the fixes, though you can make it work simply by plugging the
right i/o port address, irq, shared memory address into plan9.ini.

I'll look out the changes. I used one of these in my CPU server for
quite a time.

From: Thomas @ 2000-01-11 19:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

I tried what you suggested but I evidently muffed the attempt.
I'll try again.
Is it true that PCI is just a mechanically compressed version of the ISA
buss?

Thanks for the help!

Tom West

* [9fans] Is there a boddle for NE2000  ethernet pci cards?
@ 2000-01-09 19:37 Thomas