* [9fans] b.com from fd
@ 2000-02-21  0:41 arisawa
From: arisawa @ 2000-02-21  0:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello 9fans!

I am in trouble.
Starting b.com from fd fails on some PCs and not on other PCs.
that is,
	A> b fd!0!9pcdisk
for example, fails to detect 9pcdisk on fd.
One of the differences among my PCs is MPU.
It seems to me that PCs with K6-2 cannot
detect 9pcdisk on fd.

If you have PCs with K6-2 or highter, please try to boot
from fd and report the results to me.

Kenji Arisawa
E-mail: arisawa@aichi-u.ac.jp

* [9fans] b.com from fd
@ 2000-02-21  8:05 Nigel
From: Nigel @ 2000-02-21  8:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have b.com working from floppy on a K6-3 350Mhz.