* [9fans] VNC viewer [was VMWare]
@ 2000-04-08  2:59 Vladimir
From: Vladimir @ 2000-04-08  2:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Yes, I'll e-mail you the source.

Could you send me a copy, please?

=====
http://im.yahoo.com

* [9fans] VNC viewer [was VMWare]
@ 2000-04-14 16:19 Bill
From: Bill @ 2000-04-14 16:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <E12df54-000I7z-0C@finch-post-12.mail.demon.net>, miller@hamnavoe.demon.co.uk writes:
|> forsyth@vitanuova.com said:
|>
|> > i can put it on my plan 9 software page if you like.
|>
|> Thanks, but for now I'd prefer to keep track of who has a copy.
|> If enough people find it useful, I may make the improvements
|> hinted at in an earlier message.

I have always found it useful on both UNIX and windows systems.
I can't see how it could possibly be less useful with Plan9.

I think this summer I need to find the time to get my Plan9 lab
up and running again.  I still want to fix the stuff that didn't
work with the Sparc SCSI controller.

bill

bill@cs.uofs.edu         |  and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.
University of Scranton   |

* [9fans] VNC viewer [was VMWare]
@ 2000-04-07 20:05 miller
From: miller @ 2000-04-07 20:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

forsyth@vitanuova.com said:

> i can put it on my plan 9 software page if you like.

Thanks, but for now I'd prefer to keep track of who has a copy.
If enough people find it useful, I may make the improvements
hinted at in an earlier message.

-- Richard