* [9fans] kernel structure
@ 2000-04-13 17:32 Guilherme
From: Guilherme @ 2000-04-13 17:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8, Size: 541 bytes --]

Hello.

I am a brazilian Computer Science student at UNISINOS
University, and I am doing some research on Plan9 OS. I have
already been at Plan9´s website and got a lot of pretty information,
but I wonder were could I find more specific information about the
Plan9 Kernel's structure, CPU scheduling and memory paging.

Another point is the security issue. How the OS implements
security, in wich security level (D,C,B,A) it is classified, etc...

We (me and my group) would apreciate your help.

Guilherme Bedin.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2000-04-13 17:32 UTC | newest]