* Re: [9fans] man to html
@ 2000-06-14 13:20 rob pike
From: rob pike @ 2000-06-14 13:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

	Great! At least all problems with auth(6) went away.
		We have a new program for converting the man pages on the fly into HTML.

The pages look better but the HTML it generates is pathological enough
to crash some Opera reliably.  I need to do some more work.

-rob

* Re: [9fans] man to html
@ 2000-06-14 11:31 ` Roman V. Shaposhnick
From: Roman V. Shaposhnick @ 2000-06-14 11:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Great! At least all problems with auth(6) went away.

Thanks,
Roman.

On Mon, Jun 12, 2000 at 05:07:14PM -0400, rob pike wrote:
> We have a new program for converting the man pages on the fly into HTML.
> They should look more dependable, or at least different.  The new program
> uses the output of troff rather than its input, to avoid many of the problems
> we were having.  Of course, we have new ones.  Let us know if you see any
> problems.
>
> Thanks.
>
> -rob

* [9fans] man to html