* Re: [9fans] NE2000 problems
@ 2000-06-26 15:26 jmk
From: jmk @ 2000-06-26 15:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I wrote
	>Try adding the option 'nodummyr' to the end of the plan9.ini line
	>for the NE2000 (see plan9.ini(8)).

That should be 'nodummyrr'.

* Re: [9fans] NE2000 problems
@ 2000-06-26 14:42 jmk
From: jmk @ 2000-06-26 14:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

	>I get a kernel panic during installation as soon as the
	>download is about to be initiated. The problem seems
	>to be with the ne2000 driver; it outputs something
	>like: 'panic crda write'... to the screen.

Try adding the option 'nodummyr' to the end of the plan9.ini line
for the NE2000 (see plan9.ini(8)).

There are also new options to the ec2t (NE2000 'compatible' PCMCIA
card) configuration to allow it to be tried with cards we haven't tried
ourselves. We'd appreciate feedback on any cards it works with.

--jim

* [9fans] NE2000 problems
@ 2000-06-21  1:30 Skip Tavakkolian