* Re: [9fans] network adaptor in plan9
@ 2000-06-29 12:07 presotto
From: presotto @ 2000-06-29 12:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

It sounds like your cpuserver kernel doesn't have your
ethernet driver built in.  You might want to try
rebuilding it making sure that the file
/sys/src/9/pc/pccpu (or /sys/src/9/pc/pccpudisk, whichever
you're using) has a driver for your card.

[-- Attachment #2: Type: message/rfc822, Size: 1670 bytes --]

From: cckk99@263.net
To: 9fans@cse.psu.edu
Subject: [9fans] network adaptor in plan9
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 08:30:33 GMT

when boot up plan9 as terminal , my network adaptor can work.
but when I boot it as cpu server,it can not work. I tried to use
" bind -a '#l' /net " to bring it up, plan 9 response with "no free
device", what does this mean? Can somebody help me?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

* [9fans] network adaptor in plan9
@ 2000-06-29  8:30 cckk99