* [9fans] Why rio instead of 8B=
@ 2000-06-30  9:08 okamoto
From: okamoto @ 2000-06-30  9:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Well, I'm now getting familier with new graphic engine, and getting a feeling
of why this version is so slow to draw.  After I saw the new release, I'm now
getting to have an idea to drop the old Sparcs (sigh).

Please make me clear what is the reason why the new release adopted new
graphic model.

Thanks in advance.

Kenji

only message in thread, other threads:[~2000-06-30  9:08 UTC | newest]