* (no subject)
@ 2000-07-12  3:23 Eric Dorman
From: Eric Dorman @ 2000-07-12  3:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: edorman, 9fans

----- Original Message -----

Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 23:28:04 -0400
To: edorman@san.rr.com, 9fans@cse.psu.edu
Subject: Re: [9fans] file server problems

I now have 2, possibly 3 reports of problems with the the fileserver kernel
and Adaptec 1542 controllers (B and CP). Is anyone running successfully with
this controller? The driver changed quite a lot form the 2nd Edition, merging
the 24- and 32- bit versions. I know the 32-bit section works OK.

--jim

only message in thread, other threads:[~2000-07-12  3:23 UTC | newest]