* Re: [9fans] papers about 3rd edition ?
@ 2000-09-14 12:49 Russ Cox
From: Russ Cox @ 2000-09-14 12:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

  Are there any plans to write 'academic' papers about the new
  ideas and the revisions of the old ideas ?

Those that have been written are in the
papers at plan9.bell-labs.com/plan9.
The plumbing and lexical names papers are new.

Russ

* [9fans] papers about 3rd edition ?
@ 2000-09-14  8:14 Jon Tidswell
From: Jon Tidswell @ 2000-09-14  8:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Some ideas are easier to 'get' from a well written academic paper
than from a programmers man page.

Are there any plans to write 'academic' papers about the new
ideas and the revisions of the old ideas ?

- JonT

---
Jon Tidswell                                            <jont.cse-unsw-edu-au>
School of Computer Science & Engineering
University of NSW, 2052, Australia
Disclaimer: I think my thoughts are my own, and I believe my writings are too.