* [9fans] GUI calculator by Y.Suzuki
@ 2000-09-25  6:11 okamoto
From: okamoto @ 2000-09-25  6:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: plan9

We placed calc.tgz onto our web site (http://basalt.cias.osakafu-u.ac.jp/plan9/p9index.html).  This is a trivial GUI calculator written by Y. Suzuki.  You can find section 41 there.

Yshitatsu Suzuki is our first class graduate student, and wrote this
program as his first exercise of graphics programming.  Yes, I forced
him to do it on Plan 9 :-).  In general, when everything human makes
something, there must be something good even if it is trivial thing...

He is reachable as suzuki@granite.cias.osakafu-u.ac.jp, and is reading
this mailing-list, too.  Because he is shy enough to write it by himself,
I proxied him here.  However, I suppose he could be Ok in personal
conversation in English. (I hope so ^_^)

Kenji

only message in thread, other threads:[~2000-09-25  6:11 UTC | newest]