* [9fans] 9fans archive
@ 2000-11-27 16:47 rog
From: rog @ 2000-11-27 16:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

planet.nl!wstan wrote:
> Here is a link to the 9fans archives which might help in your
> orientation. I refer to it frequently.
>
> http://lists.cse.psu.edu/archives/9fans/

it's just a pity that it doesn't seem to be directly searchable.
is there a searchable, up-to-date 9fans archive anywhere?

  rog.

* Re: [9fans] 9fans archive
@ 2000-11-27 20:11 ` Scott Schwartz
From: Scott Schwartz @ 2000-11-27 20:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

| > http://lists.cse.psu.edu/archives/9fans/
|
| it's just a pity that it doesn't seem to be directly searchable.
| is there a searchable, up-to-date 9fans archive anywhere?

I'll ask if the local search engines can be pointed at it,
but in any case it's probably been googled by now.

* Re: [9fans] 9fans archive
@ 2000-06-12 22:06   ` Scott Schwartz
From: Scott Schwartz @ 2000-06-12 22:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Richard says:
> the old home of the archives of the 9fans mailing list is unreachable,

Everything should be available from
	http://www.cse.psu.edu/~schwartz/9fans/archives

If there's a problem, please let me know.  (The filenames aren't y2k
compliant; blame majordomo.)

On that score, I've been getting lots of bounces from demon.net.  Folks
who get 9fans via them might want to check the archives for recent
traffic that didn't make it.

* Re: [9fans] 9fans archive
@ 2000-06-12 21:41 ` Richard Uhtenwoldt
From: Richard Uhtenwoldt @ 2000-06-12 21:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

the old home of the archives of the 9fans mailing list is unreachable,
so to be helpful I put up the last 2 megs of the list traffic at

http://www.river.org/~ru/frontporch/

messages are appended to

http://www.river.org/~ru/frontporch/plan9

as they arrive at my mailbox.