* Re: [9fans] Is plan9 multiboot compliant
@ 2000-12-22 14:47 Russ Cox
From: Russ Cox @ 2000-12-22 14:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

If you have to go out of your way to be compliant, probably not.
If you have to go out of your way not to be compliant, probably.

If you can point me at the multiboot standard or the docs
for this GRUB boot loader (what a great name)
I'll let you know.

Russ

* [9fans] Is plan9 multiboot compliant
@ 2000-12-22 14:34 Sachin Goyal
From: Sachin Goyal @ 2000-12-22 14:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hello,

Newbie question: Whether Plan 9 is compliant with "Multiboot Standard".

If no, whether we can boot plan 9 through GRUB boot loader.

sachin

Sachin Goyal
sacg@acm.org