* [9fans] pq/man
@ 2001-01-07 21:35 William Staniewicz
From: William Staniewicz @ 2001-01-07 21:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Sorry. Disregard the last question. I can read man 1 pq; man 2 pq;
and the others fine now. I guess a little lack of sleep had me overlook the
obvious.

Bill

* [9fans] pq/man
@ 2001-01-07 21:03 William Staniewicz
From: William Staniewicz @ 2001-01-07 21:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I just installed pq in /sys/src/cmd and was wondering how
I can read the files in the man directory. I suspect I would
use troff with specific arguments but just can't figure out
how to properly do it. My natural inclination would be to
want to use man but that doesn't seem right. How would
I do this?

Bill

* Re: [9fans] pq/man
@ 2001-01-07 17:14 presotto
From: presotto @ 2001-01-07 17:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

You could just move them into the man directories also, or
you can just troff -man them...

[-- Attachment #2: Type: message/rfc822, Size: 1472 bytes --]