* [9fans] SPARC as terminal in network
@ 2001-01-10 19:06 William Staniewicz
From: William Staniewicz @ 2001-01-10 19:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I am not in this situation now where I have a
Plan9 network set up. So this question is just
one of speculation.

Assuming I have a PC based file and cpu server,
can I run a SPARCstation 10 or 20 as a terminal
in that network. I know the kernals
are not supported but the architecture
is for a SPARC.

I guess if I came across either one of these at
a reasonable price, it would be fun to add it on.
Can it be done simply? How?

		-Bill

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-01-10 19:06 UTC | newest]