* [9fans] list
@ 2001-01-10 17:21 Boyd Roberts
From: Boyd Roberts @ 2001-01-10 17:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

looks like it's missing a:

seems to have started today.

* Re: [9fans] list
@ 2001-01-10 17:49 ` Scott Schwartz
From: Scott Schwartz @ 2001-01-10 17:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Boyd Roberts; +Cc: 9fans

| looks like it's missing a:
| seems to have started today.

It turns out that the mailing list software that's been foisted on us
has a bug, wherein the Reply-To-list feature messes up the From lines
in the archived messages;  I turned it off to test the story.   So,
now, can we live with the workaround?

* Re: [9fans] list
@ 2001-01-11  9:36 ` Boyd Roberts
From: Boyd Roberts @ 2001-01-11  9:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

the way the list works now sucks.  please put the

drongo: oz slang, means 'idiot'

* Re: [9fans] list
@ 2001-01-11  2:14 okamoto
From: okamoto @ 2001-01-11  2:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: plan9

Sorry, everyone who received mails from me this morning.
I didn't noticed this.

Kenji

[-- Attachment #2: Type: message/rfc822, Size: 1967 bytes --]

From: Scott Schwartz <schwartz@bio.cse.psu.edu>
To: "Boyd Roberts" <boyd@planete.net>
Cc: 9fans@cs.psu.edu
Subject: Re: [9fans] list