* Re: [9fans] rotate a postscript
@ 2001-02-14 16:38 Russ Cox
From: Russ Cox @ 2001-02-14 16:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

probably there's an option to gs
but i looked and can't find it.
if anyone knows what it is i'd
be happy to make page use it.

outside of that, you're stuck on
the pdf and you might be able to
get away with postscript hacking
but i've forgotten the magic.

* RE: [9fans] rotate a postscript
@ 2001-02-15  7:50 Yehuda Tiram
From: Yehuda Tiram @ 2001-02-15  7:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: '9fans@cse.psu.edu'

Dear mail sender,
The addressee of your mail message is not receiving mail from the address
you have (addressee@seerun.com).
Please check with him and correct your records.
Thank you
Tiram
SeeRun LTD.
Office : 972 3 5756154

From: nemo @ 2001-02-14 22:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

@ 2001-02-14 19:21 Richard Miller
From: Richard Miller @ 2001-02-14 19:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

There's a useful collection of utilities for manipulating postscript files
(rotating, composing multiple pages onto a sheet, reshuffling into signatures
for printing in booklet form, etc) called psutils.  Available in, among other
places, http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/support/psutils/psutils.tar.gz

-- Richard Miller