* Re: [9fans] disk/kfscmd check
@ 2001-02-17  6:22 forsyth
From: forsyth @ 2001-02-17  6:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

man kfscmd  might suggest  {disk/kfscmd 'check f'}

[-- Attachment #2: Type: message/rfc822, Size: 2034 bytes --]

From: William Staniewicz <wstan@localhostnl.demon.nl>
To: 9fans@cse.psu.edu
Subject: [9fans] disk/kfscmd check
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 11:26:30 -0500

With some reference to kfs and the 'disk/kfscmd check'
command, I decided to run it myself and see what
came up. Below is the output. It looks like I am
missing something. Should I ignore it or do something
to correct it?

		-Bill

term% disk/kfscmd check
checking file system: main