* [9fans] wiki & contributed software
@ 2001-03-07 23:34 Russ Cox
From: Russ Cox @ 2001-03-07 23:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I think putting a list of such things on the wiki makes a lot
of sense.  I started one.  It's linked from the main page
as ``User-contributed software''.

I tossed some things in for the sake of having something there.
Please add things.  I'm not sure if the layout I've done is the
best way to organize it, and eventually it might need to break
into multiple pages.  Feel free to cannibalize my web page further.
I don't have time today.

I'm not sure where things like click.c or bargraph.c or my
shell script collection would go.

Russ

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-03-07 23:34 UTC | newest]